Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a business applications platform that is Cloud based ERP. This plays a key role in combining the components of customer relationship management (CRM) and Enterprise resource planning (ERP) with artificial intelligence tools and productivity applications.
In 2016, Dynamics 365 was launched. At that time, Microsoft combined Dynamics with its ERP application, whereas ERP applications combined with its Dynamics CRM application. Microsoft is known as the major vendor, which was first used to combine the ERP and CRM capabilities.
Dynamics 365 Apps and Features
The Dynamics 365 suite is divided into two editions, the first one is business, and the second is available for enterprise. And both of these have different levels of features and applications.
Some of the best Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications and features are available here, from which companies can choose according to their requirements:
D365 will help to turn simple interactions into lifelong relationships. It will offer quality service to your customers.
- Agent enablement : Dynamics 365 will enable your agent to provide the right information to customers across channels. For customer service, D365 produces a dynamic interface optimized to start the process of the next action. Moreover, it also serves up tools, guidance, and data to agents through the interaction that even includes the information of third-party applications.
- Self-service capabilities : Your customers can get information about their accounts and get answers to their queries by themselves. And, all this process will be completed through a branded, personalized experience. It works like a self-service portal that has a strong searchable knowledge base. Customers should be able to access online community space with expert care and peer-to-peer options.
- Unified knowledge : To reach the peak level in the competitive era, the tools of agents must be able to keep up. However, it provides a smooth workflow to agents, which is necessary for today’s fast-paced work environment. Besides this, the agents are also able to handle service interactions with the help of a single user interface. And all this can be managed with the help of desktop or mobile devices with Dynamics 365 for customer service.
- Reporting : Relevant data can be considered as a key point in the organization to get better business outcomes. Although, interactive dashboards and data visualizations are beneficial to make proactive customer service decisions. By pulling insights from various sources, you can improve service metrics and performance, and anticipate opportunities. Furthermore, trends can be identified from social sources as well as identify cross-sell / up-sell opportunities and best practices.
D365 can transform all the data of your customer into a comprehensive and Omnichannel view. Customer data can also be combined from Dynamics 365, Office 365, and data sources of third parties.
- Increase personalization : Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights will help you to access the comprehensive profiles of customers. It can collect data from various sources including online visits and purchases, responses to social media, and external data.
- Enrich customer data : Data of customers can be unified across different sources to increase the customer profiles, through the first-and third-party sources. You can create your custom AI audience segments and key performance indicators without accessing any code.
- AI-powered analysis : AI insights can identify high-value and at-risk customers. As well, it is helpful to discover new customer segments and increase the opportunities for cross-selling.
- Actionable insights : Select the Customer Data Platform (CPD) which can be easily integrated with your existing systems. It can visualize the data to make it easy to understand.
- Secure, scalable, and supported : The Azure platform has many advantages related to machine-learning capabilities. All these advantages are guaranteed security and compliance. Therefore, D365 Customer Insights will help to grow the business.
D365 Commerce provides an extraordinary shopping experience. Also, combine the digital, in-store, and back-office operations in a unified manner.
- True omnichannel commerce support : EmployD365 Commerce acts as an expert especially for the solution of retail business. It is best to update all terms of your numerous channels, including in-store processes and customer service with B2C and B2B e-commerce. Due to this, Omnichannel solutions offer a personalized customer experience.
- Unified customer experience : Dynamics 365 for Customer Service delivers an interface optimized to contextually serve up tools, guidance, and data of all channels. All these processes are important to produce the next best customer service action. Your employees can give immediate answers to customer questions and provide product recommendations. These services are not only limited to in-store, but also provide information online, or over the phone. It can be called frictionless customer support.
- Optimized operations : Dynamics 365 Commerce handles the management of a complete customer journey to offer a personalized experience. On the other hand, it also helps to minimize the number of shipments and maximize profits. It should be recommended to maintain the optimal inventory levels in your stores and warehouses. Unified data entities and business logic will help to access all POS channels. Because it can provide long support for in-store, mobile, BOPIS, BOPAC, and eCommerce sales.
- Fully engaged customers : You can meet your customers in their complete shopping journey and get an entire view of their interactions across all channels. This will include the information or assets even from third-party applications. Your Associates can stick with your customers through loyalty programs and wishlists. As it is essential to support reviews, ratings, and recommendations, which are responsible to provide upsell and cross-sell opportunities. However, 24/7 customer support is always provided by chatbots and virtual agents in online mode. Customer Insights enable your team to learn about the preferences of customers and purchasing habits.
- Effective merchandising : Help to manage the pricing, promotions, and overstock products or stock outs with maximum profits. A set of core management capabilities can handle the responsibility of category and channel-specific pricing and promotions. Customers can get a wide range of options related to purchasing choice, payment methods, and delivery methods of a product.
Companies can make better customer satisfaction and resource productivity. Empowers companies to improve first-time fix rates. D365 field service acts as a complete management software solution.
- Optimize scheduling : Field Service management can be optimized with Dynamics 365. Besides this, the field service teams and equipment are also organized with flexible scheduling options. Because it is important in the accommodation of customer service representatives and dispatcher workflows. By this, you can make more precise appointment scheduling – to get several appointments in a day.
- Contract management : Using Field Service Management software, the accuracy of service contracts throughout the locations and customers is much easier. Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers more transparency into the information of contracts, especially for Field Service. So you can enable the faster and accurate process of billing while field service teams are getting help to identify new opportunities for sales.
- Inventory management : Inventory updates and stock history can be managed across locations. This management can include the functions of warehouses, depots, and trucks. Dynamics 365 can provide real-time updates for Field Service, through this inventory can get more accuracy. With the help of this, one can track service stock more closely with better forecasts.
- Mobile productivity : Native mobile applications can be provided in real-time and even in offline mode. Your field technicians can access the customer information and receive the required guidance, without considering the type of device.
- Connected Field Service : Microsoft Dynamics field service management will help you to detect and solve the issues with IoT- connected devices. Field technicians are enabled to resolve problems remotely before customers notice them.
- Customer Communications : Customer Communications will experience an end-to-end delivery. Field Service companies now improve their overall customer service at every step of the service chain. And it is also responsible to make communication easier with positive interactions.
Finance and operations
Increase the speed of business by helping the enterprises to take quality decisions and accelerate the processes for global growth. D365 finance and operations provide enterprise ERP capabilities through a single cloud-based business application.
- Financial management : Make workflow smooth and deliver accurate analytics by offering regulatory compliance in 34 countries, and also in 60 different languages.
- Supply chain : The supply chain with advanced warehouse and inventory management can be transformed digitally. Through this, you can optimize visibility and fulfillment, material sourcing, and product insights.
- Cloud services : No matter what the type of device is, one can get real-time information in all situations. Because of this, the business processes can be accelerated with more simplicity. And all this, can integrate with legacy systems and scale elastically.
Professional human resources can attract and optimize their talent in a strategic manner. D365 Human Resources will take your human capital management to the cloud for a mobile.
- Attract : You can find talented people more quickly, according to your requirements. Delivery of candidate experience with native integration to LinkedIn and streamlined will be more engaging. Collaboration can also be created between the candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Onboard : Helpful for new employees to hit the target while facing some difficulties in the first few critical months.
- Engage : Provide motivational feedback as well as rewards to high performers for better performance. Also creates a better two-way conversation between employees and managers.
- Learn : Tracking is much easier for employee accomplishments and recommends additional training and opportunities for the career of employees.
- Optimize : Business impact can get improvement and high-performance culture. This process will be continued by automating routine HR tasks and creating special strategic initiatives.
It can bring content, data, and various processes together to deliver a better customer experience.
- Campaign orchestration : A seamless customer experience can be created with well-connected tools. Dynamics 365 Marketing can unify sales and marketing for the overall view of a customer. The interactions of every customer can be traced within a single touchpoint. As a result, a seamless experience comes out, whether they are interacting with a marketing campaign or sales team.
- Real-time engagement : Dynamics 365 Marketing provides libraries and blocks of reusable content. This can be beneficial for digital asset management and generating real-time data analytics. However, all these are based on A/B testing, so you can assure the delivery of the right content to the right customer within the time.
- Enhanced customer Communications : Based on numerous customer interactions, end-to-end customer journeys are designed. Consequently, your teams can secure long-term customer loyalty. Dynamics 365 marketing has the functionality to integrate with D365 customer voice. This enables you to generate personalized surveys as well as Microsoft teams. Through which one can easily track the engagements of running virtual events.
- AI-enhanced experiences : Dynamics 365 Marketing incorporates AI-driven insights including business intelligence, with different aspects of the customer journey. The integration with Microsoft Power BI is also possible, because of Dynamics 365 Marketing. By this, you can get real-time KPS and dashboards which are necessary to detect the efficacy of various campaigns. It also compares the different campaigns against business goals.
With the help of Dynamics 365 sales, insights can be generated to build long and strong relationships. And all this occurred while maximizing productivity and sales.
- Transform the experience of digital sales : Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales can create a digital sales transformation with the help of connecting people. This strong cloud-based CRM solution can improve collaboration, customer data to provide better customer service and sales experience.
- Accelerate performance of sales : A single dashboard can attract all employees of an organization to the same page. That configured the exact requirements of the sales team. Smart selling is possible with Office 365 and Dynamics 365 sales insights. These insights can reveal the customer’s health, risk, and next profitable steps. Get sales to provide swift action on the requirements of customers.
- Generate lead insights : Dynamics 365 Customer Insights can take the customers in effective and personalized ways. With the help of live, pre-built dashboards and reports, the sales teams can make effective and swift decisions.
Benefits of Dynamics 365
The collaboration of Dynamics 365 CRM and ERP with productive applications of Microsoft, can provide the connected view of data intelligence to users. This data intelligence included the customer records, behavior, choices, transactions, and information of orders, shipments, etc.
The most effective advantage of Dynamics 365 is close integration with other applications of Microsoft business. The companies which are using Office 365 and Outlook and those that run their operations through Azure are especially benefited from Dynamics 365. Nowadays, Microsoft is concentrating on growing its stable third-party applications to integrate with Dynamics 365. And all this process can be managed with the help of the AppSource store.
Additionally, Dynamics 365 has more advantages such as a common UI throughout Microsoft’s suite of business applications. It can enable the training most easily and increase the efficiency.
Pricing of Dynamics 365
In comparison to, Salesforce, SAP, and Oracle, Dynamics 365 is more beneficial. It has advantages with a bundle and role-based licensing. Also most preferred by the customers because of its two pricing features.
The price of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Edition license is $40 per ERP User for a month which provides complete application access. On the other hand, team members have to pay $ 5 per user per month. All these prices are based on the list of Microsoft’s website, which was updated in September 2017. The Dynamics 365 Enterprise edition is starting from $210 per user per month, for full access to applications. Although it is also available at $40 per user per month for companies that require fewer apps.