All the time, companies either big or small provide benefits using CRM just to maintain a good relationship with their customers. For getting benefits with enormous processes, the companies come to use cloud based CRM from time to time. In the present situation, this software has become very popular. This article will come to focus on the reason behind its popularity. Even, the article will bring some of the best cloud CRM providers in the leading market.
What is a Cloud-based CRM system?
The system of cloud-based CRM comes with the name of customer relationship management software. It comes to be hoisted on the servers of CRM providers and gets access by the internet. This one also comes with the name of SaaS. Based on higher costs and different requirements, It is completely different from on-premise installed software.
How does it come to work?
In the CRM systemized with the cloud, all the infrastructures to run the software are maintained and owned by the software provider. Businesses under customer relationship management apps come into the operation on their computers by their internet connection. The CRM provider maintains and keeps security on the company’s data at its location. It saves the upfront costs in need of setting up all kinds of infrastructure in need of storing and securing the data.
On the other hand, on-premise installed software comes to maintain the servers, security, networks, and hardware just to install and return the program. To manage the software in need of effective cloud CRM, there must be needed a dedicated IT person.
Why does one use cloud based CRM?
Each business takes care of its customer’s happiness using a sales CRM system. It is undoubtedly a superb tool for taking care of contracts, the customer’s insight, and automatic time-consuming tasks. But every business can’t build and manage the infrastructure that is important to run on-premise CRM(customer relationship management). For that reason, a lot of businesses come to decide to invest in a Cloud-based CRM.
Who comes eligible to use cloud CRM?
Businesses including industries of all sizes are comfortable using CRM(customer relationship management) software just to build a happy customer base. But for the upfront cost in on-premises software, the system of cloud-created software is beneficial to the companies in need of proper customer relationship management. In that case, you no need to spend money on infrastructure. Nowadays, there must be a good number of sales apps on-demand and apps require monthly or yearly payments for the best hardware maintenance & security of the platform. A cloud CRM system is an effective tool for eCommerce, small businesses, sales teams, and non-profit organizations.
The benefit of Cloud based CRM
The main benefits of cloud based CRM systems come in every sector including customer care. From marketing to customer service and from IT to sales, this CRM works effectively saving time and increasing productivity. You will come to use this particular CRM if you consider its potentiality and benefits that are furnished below.
- Decreased Upfront Cost – The CRM based on Cloud does not come to be installed and hoisted on the users’ servers. In that case, you do not need to pay for hardware, space, and security. To run this software, you come to manage a computer or other device and the internet.
- Maintenance with Hands-free updates – The hardware with the platform does not belong to your business and for that, you no need to arrange the updates.
- Connected workforce – The CRM data is securely preserved in the cloud and the team can access it either from the office or home. Your team comes to be connected with the latest information at any time.
- Full-Phase of Security – The cloud crm system comes with robust security to protect customers’ and company’s information. You will also have peace of mind that by no means the losing data comes permanently due to technical issue or accident.
- Room for growth – SaaS-based CRM is very comfortable and flexible for all kinds of businesses. But the CRM based on the cloud allows your company to use new features & products for customers.
- Loyalty-based customer journey – The CRM gives you a strong customer base that can support your company’s growth. But the CRM based on the cloud allows businesses exactly to change if it is needed.
The features of Cloud CRM
It is a very common thing that CRM platforms come with a long list of features but others offer a smaller selection. Here you can see some essential features of CRM based on the cloud that maximizes productivity.
- System of contact management – This particular CRM system stores and organizes clients including customers’ information and their contact details. The platforms will also allow users to communicate their contacts, appointments, and meetings.
- Sales Dashboard – With the help of a sales dashboard, you can have a view of real-time sales data, track goals and performance.
- Mobile access – This particular CRM gives you access to mobile and allows users to store data on any mobile even with spotty or nonexistent service mobile.
- Back up for data – The frequent backup system tells you that always the data of your customer is safe.
- Sales on pipeline software – Come for tracking leads through the pipeline through step by step process in need of converting leaders into customers.
- Integrations – This one will allow you to connect with other business apps like Gmail, WordPress, or Outlook.
How to choose a cloud CRM System?
Effectively, you need to give an effort during the time of choosing a cloud CRM system. Before you come to select the CRM, you should give importance to some of the points given below. Just take a look.
- Business Goal – At the initial stage, you need to determine what business function is required to meet your business target and choose the process according to your requirements.
- Technical Support – The best software operation does not come only depending on the configuration but the responsiveness and technical support.
- Necessity to install third-party apps – You need to check the system whether it has the required tools to manage basic needs such as managing communication through phone, email, phone or chat. It is convenient to have access to all required tools from a single interface without switching between applications.
- Vendor reputation and strength – Checking vendors’ reviews is the most important before you come to choose Cloud based CRM. Through the reviews, you will know the recent reports regarding the sales volume, productivity, and how many people get influenced.
See also: A Beginner’s Guide to CRM Software
How is Cloud CRM different from other CRMs?
In the present situation, most business owners come to use CRM based on the cloud. Even the companies used in other CRM shows their interest to use cloud based CRM. If you are eager to use a cloud-based one, you need to check the differences between the two. Just follow the information.
- Traditional CRM systems are undoubtedly complex in their configuration and it takes a lot of time for installation and implementation. But on the other hand, crm based on the cloud can come to be set up instantly with most of the features immediately.
- Cloud type crm hosts all the solutions in the cloud but on-premises CRMs are typically hosted at your spot and managed by IT department.
- The CRM based on the cloud goes independently for updates, maintenance, and storage but On-premises is managed by the in-house department.
- A cloud-based CRM gives you easiness while you come to use and provides instant access to critical information.
- The price of traditional CRM goes higher than the cloud-based software. For the traditional CRM, the initial investment comes higher.
- The traditional CRM provides access only during working hours and within the office premises. But cloud-based CRM offers you in any time, and anywhere.
- Most of the traditional CRMs are stand-alone systems with poor integration capabilities but on the other hand, cloud-based provides effective integration including third-party products.
Top Cloud-based CRM providers
For the best services, there are so many companies available in the market. Out of providers, here are top five providers are given below.
The CRM solution under Monday.com has gained popularity for the system of uncomplicated UI. It includes the features like the drag & drop function for easy editing. It includes features like project management tools, activity planning, event-triggered actions, kanban board, and referral tracking.
It is very popular and the provider comes with a free version. It also includes SaaS products for marketing and others. The software comes with the best email response control, sales pipeline management, landing pages, activity dashboard, and social media integration.
3. Zoho CRM
This system comes with features like task management, pipeline management, and a customization facility that allows users to create their version of Zoho. It is good for referral tracking, AB testing, collaboration tool, and international chat integration.
This cloud based CRM is designed for managing sales and customer relationships. It is good for small businesses. Copper includes features like sales forecasting, email marketing, social media integration, task management, collaboration tools, and forecasting.
This application offers a good number of CRM features with a high level of flexibility and scalability. It includes features like marketing automation, performance merits, segmentation, reminder system, and desktop integration.
Similar: Complete Guide of CRM Database Software
Undoubtedly, CRM provides you an effective service to interact with your customers and brings your business to the top. To make your business enabled for great success, you come to use the upgrade version, the cloud based CRM.