In today’s business world, having a reliable and efficient IT infrastructure is more important than ever. ProVconnect is a comprehensive product that provides businesses software with all the tools necessary to keep their systems running smoothly. This blog post will give you a detailed overview of what proVconnect is and how it can help your business. We will also discuss some of the features that make proVconnect unique and explain why it is a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.
What is proVconnect?
ProVconnect is an all-inclusive endpoint security software created for startups, small to medium businesses, and agencies. Even if you don’t have much experience with web-based security systems, proVconnect is easy enough to use because of its straightforward interface. This software also offers solutions for Windows, IOS, Android, and macOS operating systems, whether you’re using a desktop computer or mobile device. ProVconnect Endpoint Security Software helps you monitor and manage your devices remotely, check for compliance issues, and keep track of your hardware and software inventory. It also makes it easy to plan tasks, secure your devices, and keep them healthy. This automatic configuration tool ensures that all your devices are correctly set up—no matter how many or where they’re located.
Features of the Provconnect
proVconnect provides many features that other CRMs don’t, such as:
1. Monitoring & Preventive Maintenance
The ProVconnect system provides a robust and reliable solution for keeping track of devices and ensuring they are properly maintained. The monitoring feature lets you quickly identify potential problems and take corrective action before they cause downtime. The preventive maintenance feature ensures that devices are properly calibrated and serviced, preventing unexpected failures. The system is easy to deploy and manage and doesn’t require much administrator intervention. As a result, ProVconnect can help you improve the uptime of your devices and reduce the overall cost of ownership.
2. Remote Control
The Provconnect remote control feature is a powerful tool that allows you to take control of a remote session with an unlimited number of simultaneous sessions. The remote session does not require a port in listening mode on the target device, which means you can connect to any device without worrying about open ports. Provconnect is also secure, ensuring the safety of your information. Provconnect makes it easy to take charge of any remote situation with full control of the session from start to finish.
3. Compliance Checking
Stay up-to-date with your endpoint compliance in real-time. With this feature, you can monitor compliance with your rules, regardless of the size and diversity of your endpoints. This decision support tool will help you standardize your devices and avoid unauthorized or unvalidated configurations. Using the Provconnect compliance checking feature, you can be sure that your endpoints are always compliant with your rules, ensuring that your devices are always safe and secure.
4. Hardware and Software Inventory
The proVconnect agent is designed to make inventory management easy and efficient. It automatically collects all hardware and software data on an endpoint and stores it in a database. This means that you can always check on the status of your inventory, even if the endpoint is offline. The agent also automatically updates any inventory changes in the database at the frequency you set. In addition, you can create your scripts to collect any specific data you require. As a result, the proVconnect agent provides a comprehensive inventory management solution.
5. Task planning
With proVconnect, you can launch commands on thousands of devices anytime. You can also use the proVconnect package builder tool to create more complex tasks or install applications that don’t have a silent mode option. The proVconnect agent will do everything an administrator can do.
6. Device Security and Health
The proVconnect agent constantly monitors sensitive data stored on your endpoint devices. Health data encompasses memory and processor usage and the state of the hard drive. Security data, however, relates to how well-protected an endpoint is (firewall, antivirus program etc.). A comprehensible color code system lets you quickly identify which areas require your attention.
7. Staging: automatic configuration
With this feature, you can automatically configure your endpoints according to predetermined criteria. This guarantees that each device is set up perfectly every time. You create the configuration scenarios and define the parameters; proVconnect takes care of deploying the configurations. We call this a “zero-touch” configuration because it requires no input after initial setup.
8. Static and dynamic grouping
You can tailor groups and filters to your devices however you see fit. This allows you to group devices by predetermined criteria (manufacturer, OS version, processor type, etc.) and the outcome of a script or custom command. The addition of filters makes groups even more distinct. You can save these custom views and share them with other users with the appropriate permissions.
9. Online / Offline monitoring
The Provconnect online/offline monitoring feature is a great way to keep tabs on your devices. You can easily see when something is wrong by setting up rules for when you want to be alerted if a device is offline. Incidents are logged so you can see what happened, and you can be alerted by email if there is an issue. This feature is useful for keeping track of your devices and ensuring they are always online.
10. Report and export data
The Provconnect Report and Export feature allows you to export inventory data in the format of your choice easily. Whether you need JSON, XML, or CSV data, you can customize each view’s inventory data and filters and export that data to the chosen format. Because inventory data is stored in an SQL database, all data from that database is used. So if you created a specific script to collect specific information (using the grouping function), then the result of that script can also be exported in a report. This feature is extremely helpful for keeping track of your inventory and ensuring that all your data is up-to-date and accurate.
11. Custom Plugin Development
Provconnect chose to include a plugin system to accommodate various customer needs. By developing plugins, proVconnect can be easily customized according to specific requirements. This makes the software much more powerful and flexible, with endless potential for new features and additions.
How does proVconnect work?
As any business owner knows, keeping track of all the different devices and systems can be challenging. With so many other software programs and hardware components, it can be not easy to know what needs to be updated and when. That’s where proVconnect comes in. proVconnect is a comprehensive system that helps business owners keep track of all their devices and systems. It includes features for Monitoring & Preventive Maintenance, Remote Control, Compliance Checking, Hardware & Software Inventory, Task Planning, Device Security & Health, Automatic Configurations and Staging, Static & Dynamic Grouping, Report & Export Data and Plugins & Integrations. In addition, it has an intuitive interface that makes it simple to use. Overall, proVconnect is a beneficial tool for business owners who want to maintain their device and system regularly.
10 Reasons to use proVconnect
- Complete and Easy to use Solution: Provconnect is a complete and easy-to-use solution that helps business owners keep track of all their devices and systems. With its intuitive interface, comprehensive features and integrations, Provconnect is the perfect tool for any business owner who wants to stay on top of their device and system maintenance.
- Reactive Support: Provconnect’s support is reactive, meaning that they will help you with any issues that you are having with the software. Provconnect’s support team is always available to help you and is very responsive to customer inquiries.
- Increased Equipment and Software Life: Provconnect’s features for monitoring, preventive maintenance and compliance checking help to increase the life of your equipment and software. You can avoid costly repairs and replacements by keeping your devices and systems up-to-date and in compliance with regulations.
- 50% Support Call Decrease: Provconnect’s remote control and monitoring features help decrease the number of support calls by up to 50%. By remotely controlling and monitoring your devices and systems, you can resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Track IT Infrastructure in Real Time: Provconnect’s features for hardware and software inventory, task planning and device security & health help you track your IT infrastructure in real-time. This allows you to quickly identify and resolve issues and plan for future upgrades and additions.
- Compliance Checking in Seconds: Provconnect’s compliance checking feature helps you check for compliance in seconds. This allows you to quickly and easily ensure that your devices and systems are up-to-date and compliant with regulations.
- Automatic Configurations and Staging: Provconnect’s features for automatic configurations and staging help to save you time and effort. You can avoid the hassle of manually configuring each device and system by automatically configuring and staging your devices and systems.
- Static & Dynamic Grouping: Provconnect’s grouping feature helps you group your devices and systems for easy management. This allows you to quickly and easily find the information that you need when you need it.
- Report & Export Data: Provconnect’s reporting and export data features help you to generate reports and export data easily. This allows you to quickly and easily share information with others and create backups of your data.
- Plugins & Integrations: Provconnect’s plugins and integrations help you extend the software’s functionality. By integrating with other software, you can add additional features and functionality to Provconnect.
Supported OS and hardware
Provconnect is compatible with all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS, Linux, and UNIX. In addition, Provconnect supports all major hardware platforms, including Intel, AMD, and ARM.
proVconnect offers monitoring and preventive maintenance, data report and export, static and dynamic grouping, and automatic configurations. It also supports web-based deployment making it ideal for all industries. proVconnect is a versatile platform that can be used to fit the needs of any team. If you desire a user-friendly tool that offers many integration options and is highly customizable, then proVconnect should be your go-to choice.
proVconnect is a versatile tool with pricing to match. Its various plans are customizable and can fit your business’s specific needs, whether you require more features or additional users. The price also changes depending on how the tool will be deployed.
Which operating systems are compatible?
From Windows XP to Windows 10, ProVconnect agent supports all versions of Windows. It can also run on Debian-based Linux platforms such as Ubuntu. We will be supporting other operating systems soon, including Android.
Is proVconnect compatible with Windows Embedded?
Yes, proVconnect can effectively manage Microsoft Write Filters. As a result, you can use proVconnect to control and keep track of your Windows Embedded devices.
Is proVconnect compatible with all kinds of the device?
ProVconnect applies to all form factors, yes. In our experience, clients that use proVconnect on specialized devices like PCs, Thin Clients, laptops, tablets, point-of-sale (POS) or self-service (SOS) systems reap the greatest benefits.
Should I set up a server?
You can have ProVconnect installed on your property or use our data center’s on-demand server. Depending on your business and your needs, pick what works for you.
How many resources does the proVconnect agent consume?
The ProVconnect agent only takes roughly 3MB of the end point’s hard drive space. It merely utilizes 20 MB of RAM on average and uses little CPU power.
What is the average amount of traffic that it generates?
The ProVconnect agent is made to cut down on bandwidth usage. The normal heartbeat size between the agent and server is one kB or less. When multiple endpoints are managed on the remote site, proVconnect also offers a unique bandwidth optimization technology that will significantly minimize traffic.
How many devices can be supported by this system?
ProVconnect servers can support many devices- we’ve seen installations with over 7,000 devices, but the software is equipped to handle 20,000+ without any issues.