If you want to save time for your sales team, you need to get in touch with CRM software. CRM software also comes with hassle-free service. It comes with two prominent two CRM players named Infusionsoft and Pipedrive. But here you can ask a question out of two, which is the best between Pipedrive vs Infusionsoft.
To know the details and even the benefits of the two, you need to keep in touch with this page as this article will give the details of the two CRMs given below. The thing is that two CRMs have great features to offer but they are surprisingly different from one to another. Take a look.
The main differences between Pipedrive vs Infusionsoft:
- Infusionsoft (Now renamed Keap) is designed by a built-in email marketing platform whereas Pipedrive only comes with text-based email templates.
- It runs with a basic landing page builder, but Pipedrive does not have it.
- Infusionsoft does not with built-in time-saving automation but Pipedrive has chatbots, and a sales assistant with other helpful automation.
- Keap has a platform something more basic type but the Pipedrive platform looks better than that. ( except for the task management system)
- Infusionsoft does not come with a phone calls facility whereas Pipedrive has this.
- The pricing of Infusionsoft is clear without getting a quote but Pipedrive has normal pricing plans.
These are the main differences between Pipedirve vs Infusionsoft. But if you want to go for an email marketing platform with a landing page, you can go for these.
What are the similarities between Pipedrive vs Infusionsoft?
- For both pipeline builders in both cases are very easy and comfortable to use.
- Both have a great pipeline of sales templates just to choose.
- Both come to allow for saving detailed information on each contact.
- They both go for a mobile app.
- Both of the items will have decent analytics.
What is Infusionsoft?
Infusionsoft (Keap) has become a CRM platform with a lot of features like lead capturing, pipeline building, lead management, and analytics. Infusionsoft (Keap) is similar to Infusionsoft and it has slightly more streamlined tools. In need of comparison, people can be looking at the latest iteration of keap-based and it is still available to use for the phasing out. It is essential for you to know the facts of Pipedrive vs Infusionsoft for the case of details.
Infusionsoft is undoubtedly a simple pipeline tool with a lot of features for making life easier and even quicker. It is systematized with admin tasks with a saving time feature and automation of booking calls with meetings. Come below to check the individual facilities. With it, you can add widgets to its dashboard. Suppose a customer signs up for a free eBook via the landing page and then Infusionsoft criteria will be automatically added. Check the other features.
Land Capturing with Contact Management via Infusionsoft under Pipedrive Vs Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft allows you just to build landing pages and the page automatically captures the information into a new contact. You can also connect CSV files in which files, you can have detailed information like contact details, account summary, and billing address. Even you can add custom fields in need of small businesses and mid-sized businesses.
Pipelines under the observation of Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft (Keap) provides you the benefit of pipeline builder the process is very easy to use and you can create landing pages. The system is easier and completely basic with some social links, images, and even YouTube videos.
When you go through Pipedrive Vs Keap (Infusionsoft), you will obviously know the system of email marketing as it has a great email template library. The emails are clean, and simple with different types like notification emails; welcome emails with the use of buttons, social links, and the insertion of HTML. The email builder is simple to use.
Infusionsoft has a mobile app that allows one the complete tasks or even sales products. The analytics dashboard shows you some basic stats like total added contacts, number of emails, and email performance with payment numbers.
Now you can come to compare in terms of integrations of Pipedrive Vs Keap (Infusionsoft)
Infusionsoft has a number of integrations with some important platforms
Pipedrive becomes a web-optimized Sales CRM with a pipeline management solution that makes a business plan their sales activities with monitor deals. Using this selling-based methodology; Pipedrive comes on every action involved in converting a potential deal into a complete sale. As a cloud-based application, the solution can be processed from any place in a way of 24×7 using any web browser or mobile app. It serves the sales panel with full visibility through different pipelines. The activity & goal feature allows the users to track the pending activity for each pipeline. It also offers professional sales tools to monitor, individual and team-level targets and even analyze sales data with visual reports.
Key features of Pipedrive
- It is all-in-one sales software with an automation system
- Insights with reports
- Email marketing with analytics, segmentation, templates, and automation.
- More than 300 integrations with the services of third parties
- It works for lead boosts
- Tracking for web visitor
- Easy creating docs in need of sharable documents and templates.
How to use Pipedrive?
To understand Pipedrive Vs Infusionsoft, you need to know the use of Pipedrive
- Sign up for the account: In need to open an account in Pipedrive, you should go to the Pipedrive website and click on the “Start a free trial” button. After that, you should go with some basic information like your name email address, and password.
- Set up your account: When you log in, you need to go through a series of processes just to set up the account. It includes profile creation, some basic information, and payment details.
- Import the contacts: For the contracts, you should go ‘Contracts’ tap tab in Pipedrive, and click on the ‘import’ button.
- Create Details: Pipedrive is organized with deals that bring sales. To create a deal, you should come to the ‘Deals’ tab and click on the ‘Add deal button’.
- Add tasks: To keap the progress and ensure all the things, you should go add activities. To add an activity or task, go to the “Deals tab”.
Pricing – Pipedrive Vs Infusionsoft
Generally, the prices of Infusionsoft come $ 100 per month for 500 connects in need of one user. In comparison, the lighter version gives you access to everything for the best offer including email marketing, the landing pages builder, and the pipeline builder.
Pipedrive has four basic plans and you can choose any one out of these.
- Essential: For one user, $15 per month, and this has basic features like deals contact management with pipelines.
- Advanced: $ 24 per month for one user and it goes basic features with marketing automation.
- Professional: $ 49 per month for one user and this includes all the basic features including deal forecasting.
- Enterprise: $ 98 per month for one user and it goes for custom onboarding with support.
Even it has some other pricing plans.
Software Pros and Cons of Pipedrive Vs Infusionsoft
- Easy to use for pipeline builder with landing page builder and email builder
- Great email templates just to choose from
- Task management makes it simple to prioritize tasks
- The whole platform links together nicely
- Analytics that are useful
- Not the most visually inspiring platform for the best works
- Steeper learning curve than Pipedrive
- Intuitive for navigation
- Pipedrive for the building is extensive and simple to use
- Works for a useful mobile app
- Communication is very easy to use
- Its automation comes to save time
- The calendar does not come nice-looking
- Support is not much more responsive
Alternative Substitutes of Pipedrive and Infusionsoft (Keap)
- Monday CRM: Monday CRM helps to automate the lead generation process based on website users’ search history.
- Zoho CRM: Zoho has become the best platform with great automated and customized features. Anyone can find a lot of comparisons.
- Insightly: It offers the best-customized features of pipelines with forecasting.
- Salesforce: Salesforce becomes the best for larger complex businesses with a range of tools but it goes for slightly steeper learning.
1. Can I get Pipedrive mobile apps on both IOS and Android?
Yes, you can get both IOS and Android.
2. Will you get an offer of a free trial?
Yes, you can get a free or trial version from any company.
3. What is the best way to get connected for Infusionsoft or Pipedrive?
You can go for any reputed company with the best price.
As compared to Pipedrive vs Infusionsoft, Pipedrive is effective for sales process management and Infusionsoft comes with a specialty in customer Relationship Management and marketing automation features.